April Goal Summary and May Goals
My April Goals were:
April Book Goals
Finish Parenting From the Inside Out and read two chapters of The Hobbit.
April Fitness Goal
1000 mins exercise
April Diet and Nutrition Goal
I just want to keep eating cleanly, focusing on as little processing as possible.
April Weight Loss Goal
Lose 1.5 kg if possible.
I exercised for 1309 mins in April, but otherwise didn’t achieve my goals. I’m not 100% certain about the weight loss goal since I haven’t actually weighed myself but I don’t think I’ve lost that weight. But that’s ok. Moving on to May!
May Book Goals
- Finish reading Leviticus.
- Finish the last few devotions in Made to Crave.
- Read two books.
May Fitness Goals
- 1200 mins exercise
- 1000 body weight squats. Weighted squats (ie squats where I’m holding extra weights) count for 2 squats.
May Diet/Nutrition/Weight Loss
- I’ve slacked off a little of late, so I’d like to get back to simpler, cleaner eating. Real food. Minimal sugar.
- I’d like to make sure I maintain my weight (ie don’t put any on) or lose up to 1.5kg. I’m happy with either :-).