Book Goals and Fitness Goals for 2013 Update #1
Well, it’s been two and a half weeks since Christmas (when my book-reading year begins). I posted my goals for reading and this is how they currently stand:
- Read Twenty books (I’ve read seven so far)
- Two books about the Bible/God
A book about marriage
- A book about parenting
A book about home education
- A book about healthy living
A fiction book
- A Spanish book (ie a learning Spanish book, although reading a book written in Spanish would be good also)
- A devotions book – in progress
A history book or biography
- A book for PTC (Preliminary Theological Certificate through Moore College)
- A read aloud with the kids (ie finish reading The Hobbit to them)
Also, I posted a fitness goal to start 1st Jan. As as lunchtime on 10th Jan I have exercised for 217mins, almost half way to my 500min goal!
Updated 16.1.13 to cross off more books and to say that I’ve completed 332mins of exercise.